Do you want to facilitate Big Data Game sessions for a group of clients or students?
In a Train the Trainer session you will get to know all the ins and outs of the Big Data Game and how to facilitate it. You will receive the game materials digitally, you will receive a certificate for participation and your name and organization will be mentioned on this website as being a ‘certified trainer’.
Elements of a Train the Trainer session:
- Playing the Big Data Game: we start with playing the game. The rules are explained as they are explained in a regular game session, and we will play the game up to 3-4 rounds. In this way you know what it is to play the game, and get acquainted with some important dynamics.
- Game materials: we go through all the game materials and explain ideas behind it.
- Implicit and explicit rules: we go through all the explicit rules and more importantly also the implicit rules. In this way you will be able to explain exactly why certain things happen in the game.
- Practice: in small groups we practice to explain the rules and give answers to any remaining questions.
A train the trainer session takes 4 to 5 hours and can be done in groups of 4-10 people.
We organize a few open Train the Trainer sessions per year. Costs are 395 euro (excl. VAT) per person. If you participate with two people from the same company costs are 295 euro (excl. VAT) per person.
- 7 December 2016, 13.00-17.00, TNO Soesterberg
At least 10 and a maximum of 20 people can participate.
It is also possible to facilitate a Train the Trainer session in company. This means you recruit the participants and we charge a fixed fee of 1000 euro (excl. VAT and travel cost) plus 125 euro per participant (excl. VAT). An in-company session allows for more tuned advice on the group of players you are targeting.